Thursday, December 8, 2011

December Part I

December is one of my favorite months of the year, and what better way to start it then by celebrating my sweet baby girl turning 5 months old! Can't believe how much she's grown...and yet she's still so tiny! At 5 months, she weighs just over 13 lbs...but, she is as active as ever! I am convinced she will be an early walker, because she stands up so well and her legs are so strong. But, we shall see....



Recently, I enrolled Sam in swim lessons so that he'd be prepared for our pool this summer (a super nice birthday/christmas present from Grammy and Papaw). Plus, it would give me comfort knowing he'd know what to do if God-forbid he ever fell in. The first day went as I expected...some tears and anxiety. But, by the next class there were no more tears and I even saw some smiles during class. I'm so excited that he is beginning to enjoy it, and the teacher (Ms. Sarah) was very impressed with how quickly he adjusted. Way to go Sam bug, mommy is so proud of you!!




Today, I thought I'd go ahead and let Stella try her first "solid" food...rice cereal. She wasn't quite sure what to think about it, and made funny faces the whole time. But, I did manage to get a few bites in her mouth and she didn't fuss too much about it. The faces she made were priceless though. Unfortunately, I couldn't capture them all since I was feeding her with one hand and attempting to take pictures with the other. But here's one I was able to take :)



No comments:

Post a Comment