Saturday, July 7, 2012

Stella's 1st Birthday!

My baby girl is one, my how time flies!!  Here she is all dressed and ready for her party!




Our sweet friend, Tony, volunteered to make Stella's birthday cake--and he did an amazing job.  Looked and tasted great!






My cousin, Sara, was here visiting from Italy.  It was so nice having her here, especially for Stella's first birthday.  It was her first time meeting the kids, and they really got attached to her by the time she left :(


Nonno and Sara


Birthday girl having a snack...


Justin and Anthony in the kitchen...not sure what they're up to.


Wish this picture didn't turn out blurry (and wish Stella was looking).  Nonna, me and Stella.



Papaw and Stella bella


Baby girl with her Nonno and Papaw


Sweet family...Alex, Dianna and Mason


Rhett loved this car, so he decided he could grab a snack and eat it while driving :)


Jason and Charlotte :)


Aww, I love this picture of Todd and Sam bug!


April and Sara


Mike with two beautiful girls, Gia and Gianna


Jess and Dustin


Getting ready to light candle and sing happy birthday!


Oh, is everyone singing for me? :)


I think I like all this attention...
Happy Birthday Miss Stella Bella!  You are SO very loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment