Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Miss Stella is 4 months old today!

Little Miss Stella turned four months old today! We had her 4 month check up and she is doing great, even if she was labeled "very petite" by the doctor! She weighed just under 12 lbs (11.86), which puts her in the 15th percentile. Sam bug was 12 lbs at his TWO month check-up :) The doctor said she looks completely healthy and proportionate...she is just "little". She is in the 41 percentile for height and 11th percentile for head circumference. She's my itty bitty doll! :)
Just relaxing with Shelby....
Look at me, I'm 4 months old today!
All smiles, she is a happy baby! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot to wish Baby Stella a happy 4-month birthday when I was with her today! Bad auntie Hedy!

    Happy birthday sweet beautiful girl! I can't believe you're 4 months already.

    ReplyDelete