Friday, August 31, 2012

Random August pics

We took an nice little one-night getaway to Fredericksburg with our good friends, Alex and Dianna.  Of course, we had to do the drive to Luckenbach...and as always, we had a great time!



We visited a few wineries in Fredericksburg, and decided to take a tour of the last one we visited.  We were able to taste the wine directly from the barrels, which was really neat.  And it tasted really good.  

Give Justin some wine and he gets a little handsy :)


I had to include this picture of Shelby, because it makes me laugh every time I look at it.  Does it not look like she has really funky teeth?!  But really it's the white stitching on the teddy bear's foot.  Still makes me laugh though :)


After many Chick-fil-A visits sitting patiently at the table with her mommy while her big brother played, Stella decided she is now a big girl and wants to go play too.



Having fun with her brother


Grocery shopping has definitely become more challenging these days.  Luckily, food seems to occupy my children most of the time.  However, the bigger issue is where do I put the groceries?!?


Poor Stella, looks like Sam lucked out on this trip :)


I know this is a blurry picture, but I had to add it because any picture with them smiling together and happily playing is a great picture to me :)


After many times of Sam asking me to ride the carousel in the mall, I finally caved.  And I'm so glad I did because they had such a blast on that thing!  I'm not sure which child enjoyed it more...




We were missing Gia, so we went to pay her a visit one evening.  She is getting more beautiful each day.  Love that little pumpkin!


Sweet cousins!


Again, another not-so-good quality picture.  But I couldn't not include it.  This is Justin's favorite part of the evening.  Just laying with his boy before bedtime and watching a little TV together.  Love my boys.


Their new favorite play spot has become mommy and daddy's bed.  Not sure how I feel about that.  But when they smile at me like that, how can I say no?! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment